Web Design Services
Designhand offers a range of services from hosting and domain name management through to graphic design and web design.
We can help you with the concept and scoping of what you are looking for right through to designing the layout, and building the website to your requirements. We have helped a number of customers through this process and have many testimonials of our work for you to review.
We see there are 5 stages in developing a web-site and we can help you right through to project completion.
- Concept - We meet with you and discuss the background to your business and develop an idea of what designs you like, functionality you require and scale of your website project.
- Scoping - We then prepare a scoping document that forms the basis of a proposal. We create a proposed sitemap for your website and outline the core elements of your website, pages, galleries, forms and eCommerce funtionality. In this process we also gather content from you to understand the scale of the website we are creating.
- Design - We put together some design layout concepts and work with you to find a layout design of your choice.
- Development - We undertake the development of your website and prepare the final version for your review.
- Implementation - We tune your website for your chosen keywords and list your website with the 3 major search engines. We set up Google Analytics for you and schedule a monthly report to be sent to you.
Designhand has mastered skills in both blogging websites using WordPress andand can build a custom designed template for your website or we can together choose a premade template from a number of various sources.
We are also as a dealer of a locally New Zealand written content management system called BizWeb and have developed a number of websites with this platform.
Contact us today for information on any of our services, we would be happy to help.