Learn the basics of starting an online business. On completion of this course, students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- Learn about the differences between traditional commerce and e-commerce
- Learn how to choose a product or service to sell online
- Understand the competitive landscape and how to conduct market research
- Find out what skills you have and what skills you will need
- Understand what keywords are and why they are so important
- Choose an effective domain name for your business, both the business name and a keyword friendly domain name
- Understand freight and shipping with respect to online shopping .